VIRTUAL APOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
We are actively scheduling consultations and regular appointments through video conferencing. Please follow the directions below to schedule yours today!
How to register with our Symplast Practice
- Download the Symplast Patient App from the Apple App Store or the Google play store.
- Once the app is open, click on the Symplast logo in the bottom left corner.
- Search for Allure Plastic Surgery Center on the next screen.
- The next screen will ask for you to register for the Patient App. Please fill in your first and last name, date of birth, and gender.
- Once you submit your information, you will receive a text message with a verification code. This code is available for 10 minutes.
- Enter verification code on the Symplast patient app. If an “error” message appears, please contact the office at (732) 707-1932.
- Please enter a new password to log in.
How to Video Conference via Symplast Patient App
- Once you have followed the steps to download and register through the patient app, you will be able to request that a video appointment be made for you by going to Conversations and messaging our Front Desk Team.
- On the date and time of your appointment, log in to the Symplast Patient app and click the menu icon in the upper left hand corner. It will look like several horizontal lines.
- Click appointments.
- You should see a “Join” next to your video appointment. Click on “Join” to start your video conference. Keep in mind you are able to join the video appointment one hour before the scheduled time and one hour after.
If you are a recent post-op patient and have concerns or urgent requests, please message us through the Symplast patient app or contact our on call Nurse.